Thursday 23 October 2014

IN MEMORY - Open Letter to Family of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo

Dear Family of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo:

    Although I did not know Nathan, I wanted to express my deepest sympathies to you all for the loss of a great spirit and light.  I know that my words may not comfort you, especially when it comes to a time such as this, for there are never any words to describe the feelings and emotions of such a tragic loss, or take away the pain and sorrow that is in your hearts.

    But from what I heard about Nathan was that he was truly a great man, a proud soldier, and a gentle giant - someone who I am sure had a heart of pure gold that truly brightened the world around him, and losing a soul such as this is truly devastating, because individuals like this are limited.

    I want to say that even though I never got the chance to meet Nathan, I am sure that if I did it would have been a true honor, because not only was he a human angel, he was also an animal angel - shining his light to not only defend & protect humanity, but also for animals as well, and that truly makes him a very special gift sent from heaven.

    I hope you all take comfort in knowing that he was truly a hero, and an angel that walked among us, and even though such a loss leaves a heartache that no one can heal, the memories that he had given you all is something no one can steal. 

     My prayers and thoughts are with you at this time of your loss,  and I want to thank you for creating a beautiful spirit and being, who was truly one in a million.  


Ben Sterling
RAISE UR PAW



 

   

   



   

     

No comments:

Post a Comment