Sunday 6 July 2014

WHAT IS THE USE! A Must Read!



What's the use of a heart
when you can't open it for me
What's the use of having eyes
when the world is just to blind to see

Do I deserve to go unnoticed
abandoned, abused and treated like this
Do I not deserve to live my life
to be loved, free and missed

What is the use of having a voice
when silence is all that is heard
What is the use of raising a paw
When the world goes on ignoring my word

Do I have to cry out in agony and pain
for someone to lend a hand
Does my innocent blood have to spill
before humanity begins to understand

What is the point of feelings
When some turn away and don't care
What is the point of living
in a world that is just too cruel and unfair

Am I not worth fighting for
is my rights and welfare not worth the time
What is the point of having a soul
when humanity states my life is not mine.

POEM by RAISE UR PAW


Be Part of the RAISE UR PAW FAMILY :)

~ Please Like us on Facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/pages/RAISE-UR-PAW/125752294246014

Or Check Us out on Twitter - https://twitter.com/STOPANIMALABUS5

No comments:

Post a Comment