Saturday 10 May 2014

DEAR MOM - A Mother's Day Poem To My Mother

Dear Mom;

As I look back on my life
Seeing the things that I have been through
I would have never gotten through them, if it hadn’t been for you.

You are my inspiration
Though times I didn’t see
That unconditional love truly did exist
Because you had given it to me.

I thank you for being by my side
Even in times when I wanted my life to end
And you carried me through this darkness
As a mother and best friend.

You never ask for much in life
Always giving more then what you receive
Never seeing the specialness about you
You are the angel in which I believe.

I thank you Mom for being there
For being my wings to fly
Who helps me walk this path in life
Empowering me to take to the sky.

 I love you mom with all my heart
Although sometimes these words I do not say
But in my eyes you are my world
Many blessings on this Mother’s Day.


Written by Douglas Atherton - 

No comments:

Post a Comment