Saturday 1 August 2015

I MAY NOT HAVE A NAME! (Animal Poem)



I may not have a NAME
but my life is worth the fight
to have a voice who speaks for me
and stands up for what is right.
To protect me from the hands of man
those who do not care.
To keep me safe from inhumanity
an angel who is always there.

I may not be a HUMAN
but the cruelty that I face.
should be brought to light and seen worldwide.
by all eyes of the human race.
To raise their hands to help us
to be our guardians and our friend
to stop the issues that we face
and bring inhumanity to an end.

I may not be the SUPERIOR SPECIES
but I am more than what some see.
I am a life who has a purpose
within this World I am meant to be.
So please take a single moment
and spread this message far and wide.
Raise Ur Paw and make a stand
as an inspiration and a guide.

Poem Written by Douglas Atherton.

No comments:

Post a Comment